Welcome Centralia, Kansas High School Alumni!
A look back
Centralia schools have served our community for over 110 years! The original Centralia school building was built in 1906 and stood for 46 years. It was demolished in 1952 and was replaced in 1953.
To find out more about our history, please visit: historyofchsalumni.wix.com
(Site donated and maintained by the Class of 1971)
“Though crude at first, these primitive seats of learning…
Here, the young people met in spelling schools, debating
societies and other wholesome amusements, and many
found ties of love and friendship and pleasant memories
brighten faces and lighten hearts at thoughts of those
“days gone by.””
-Ralph Tennal, History of Nemaha County, Kansas